Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rhonda the Honda DIED!

YES, Rhonda MY Honda died on my second day of WORK. I got in the car at 7:30 this morning to be there at 8:00 and my car wouldn't start! We had bought a battery pack jumper thingy before we left on our extensive road trip, so I put attempted to hook it up, but doubted myself that I had it hooked up right. I called Drew...NO answer, my Dad....No answer, my Granddaddy...He ANSWERED! He said I had it hooked up right...so I tried jumping my Rhonda. No avail......Oh noooooooooooooo......oh yeah it is not charged, well that is a problem.....what do I do????...I have to be at my second day of work in 20 minutes................
Our battery pack charger thingy that wasn't charged this AM when I needed it!! And believe me I had charged it....FAIL!

My neighbor Daniel, his car was still parked outside of his house... So I knocked on the door and he was still there and had  jumper cables!! Ok let's try that.... Didn't work and didn't work and now what>>>> I have to be there in 10 minutes.
I called HR and let them know that I will probably be late for my second day of work, which is hospital orientation.

Daniel then offered if he could take me to work....YES....AWESOME>>>>BEST NEIGHBOR EVERY!!!!!!!!!

So off we went and I technically wasn't late due to there policy of 7 minutes before and 7 minutes after  the designated time to be there. I clocked in at 8:06!!

Drew picked me up when work was over and he is currently working hard to replace the starter, which is thought to be the reason for this whole ordeal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment