Thursday, August 1, 2013

July equals Babies...and birthdays!


Many people I love has birthdays this month or had babies!!

 Luke Addison born 7/15/13 to Karen and Todd Haacke, My first cousins on my Atchison side (Dad's side).




Avery Faith born 7/21/13 to Kendall and David Hibiske, My first cousins on the Jordan side (Mom's side).



















Jonathan James born 7/30/13 to Colette and Jimmy Rogers, my good good friends!










Happy Birthday to 2 year old Jackson West Duncan!




Happy Birthday to Ryan Marsden who is 3 years old!
Love this pic. LOL!

Audrey Hammonds...HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet friend! You are such a beautiful and intelligent lady, and you light up a room! Love ya!



              Boppa had a birthday too!! That would be my grandmother, but she is Boppa!

Happy Birthday Lexine, far left. Love you, sweet friend~


Last, but not least, Gram McNulty, Drew's grandmother, had a birthday this month!
I sure hope that I didn't miss anyone!
Happy Birthday People!!

No comments:

Post a Comment