Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Getting prepared for this winter

In our house, we have an "Arctic Entry", its a room before the house that catches all the cold air. There is a closet in there to keep jackets and accessories, I had one bin given to me by my neighbor, Shelby, so I marched myself down to Target and purchased two more to keep hats, gloves and warm socks/leg warmers.


Today,  I went to a craft store and bought three tags for $0.49 a piece.



Also a silver colored paint pen and thin silver ribbon.

Painted and let dry

Used Avery clear stickers to make labels.

Peeled right off and on to my painted tags..


Tied them to my baskets.




 Can I express to you that I can't wait to get a new phone. I promise I took this picture many times to attempt to get a better one and have it not look like it was taken back in the '70s. But to no avail, the camera is going bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment