Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Winter?

Really??? Snowing already!! Where was fall?????? OH my. Toto we are not in Kansas ANYMORE.
Yesterday, September 23rd, 2013, it snowed. They call this a flurry, but where I come from, it SNOWED.

 

Morning

Evening
Kind of hard to see, but those are snow capped mountains outside of the kitchen window. 
Well it left by the afternoon and Yoyo couldn't have been happier. He was trying to find the green grassy spots while it was snowing. :/

I became motivated from the snow and my Dad, to make Drew and I a cold weather survival kit. I put Drew’s in a backpack, so it fit better in his truck. As for me, I bought a storage bin from Target and placed everything in there…








I took the advice of Google and this is what is in our survival kit….
·         Water
·         Snacks
·         Duct Tape
·         First aid stuff (bandages, gauze, cortizone cream, Bandaids….I should probably put some aspirin in there)
·         Flashlight
·         Extra batteries
·         A warm fleece Blanket
       Ice Scraper
      Jumper Cables  
      Baby Wipes

What I still need is a lighter, and a big rope to have someone help get me out of the ditch I get myself into!!! and kitty liter…..Say what… Thanks to Crystal, it is good for two things, if you get stuck, place it under your tires and it will give you traction to get out and it offers weight in the trunk of Rhonda the Honda. 

Bring on the SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment