Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fifth Leg- Headed to Prior Lake



Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. I am so blessed to have the Dad that I do. He has ALWAYS been there for Kyle and for me. My Mom and him scarified so much for us and have blessed us by their love and many opportunities. He is an inspiration and I respect him so much. He gives good advice, sometimes I don't listen :)  I've always been a Daddy's girl. 
I love you, Daddy-O!

We are trying to keep our drives less that 7-8 hours a day. Sometimes, even less than that. Yesterday was about an hour and today is 6h 44m. So it varies. Tomorrow will be a week since we started this trip, and it had flown by so far.

I have included a picture of our route to the right...if you click on the link that states, CLICK HERE, below the pic of the map, you can see where we have been and where we are going. It tells you approximate distance and hours too! Gotta love google maps. 

As we were driving today, I heard "See you again" by Carrie Underwood. Every time I hear that song, I tear up thinking of Kyle especially. I think of him while driving and I know he is enjoying this road trip too. I think of him when a plane flys over. It is a good song and a good video in my opinion. 


This is our route today. 
The blue dot... That's us, we are somewhere in Wisconsin. :)

Headed to see my cousin's Peggy, her son Jordy and his family! Can't wait to reconnect. . 


2 comments:

  1. Suzanne--love your blog!
    I have a old boss in Prior Lake, MN. His name is Jim McCarty and he lives right on the lake. I have been there. He knows Aunt Ruthy well. When Uncle Bubba was dying of cancer in the hospital, Jim's wife was there with the same type of cancer. They even had the same doctor. Jim's wife completely recovered. They comforted each other.
    If you see him (highly unlikely), tell him I am doing a great job as being an old retired guy!
    Y'all be carful and have fun! You'll never be this young again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving being able to keep up with where yall are on the blog! Love you!

    ReplyDelete