Monday, June 10, 2013

Kyle's Birthday

Saturday was a very lazy lazy day for me...... I didn't do much at all. 

Sunday was Kyle's 30th birthday. Brittany (my cousin) played the harp at church in honor of Kyle. It was just beautiful. Mom, Drew and I went on a walk and then swimming. Durwood went to get Boppa and Granddaddy from Selma. Then we enjoyed BBQ and a boat ride. 

    Drew, Mama, Granddaddy and Boppa 
Granddaddy, Boppa, Aurora and Jax (Brittany's kiddos) 
Karen, Granddaddy, Boppa and Brittany  
This was the sunset on the boat. I could see Kyle all over that. 
        Aurora doing the funny face! 

It was a great day to honor Kyle. We laughed, cried and spent time with family. Kyle would have loved it. We talked to Lisa before we went to bed. At her church in Everett, WA, they sang Happy Birthday to Kyle.  


We left today on our road trip!  
Will write about our first leg tomorrow, which is Lexington, KY. 
 
I wanted this blog to be about Kyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment