Thursday, June 13, 2013

Second Leg- In Ohio until tomorrow




We have been in Springboro, OH since Tuesday. This is where my Grandmother, who passed away in May, lived for 6 years. She spent all of her life in Alabama up until that point, but moved here to be closer to her daughter and her family.  They are all here, so it has been great seeing them. Cynthia and Ted are my Aunt and Uncle. They have Todd, married to Karen and Erica, married to Steve and they have two kids- Zachary and Ryan. Some of us met for dinner Tuesday night.
            Zachary and Drew at dinner 
           Todd, Karen, (and baby boy on the way) and Cynthia.

Side note... This is only my 6th post on my blog and I have already blogged about three expecting mothers and one who just had a baby! Something is in the water!!  And those awesome ladies are Colette, Jamese, Karen and Misty! 
End side note....

 Erica and her kiddos - Zachary & Ryan 

We went back to Erica and Steve's house. Steve was working. We were entertained by Drew and Zach. 
                 Todd and Ryan

              Drew attacking me
         
    Trying to get Ryan to do a funny face 
                    Success!!!!
They had peanut butter pie for my birthday and gift cards!!


Yesterday, Wednesday, Aunt Cynthia was so kind to watch Bobby and YoYo while Drew and I went to the National Air Force Museum in Dayton.


Drew really enjoyed it. And I'll be honest, I did up to a point, then I was ready to go. We spent about 4 hours walking around. I kept thinking to myself, if only Drew could have gone with Kyle...they would have stayed all day! 

Last night, Zach had a ball game so we meet up with Cynthia and Ted and the dogs and went to the game. 
                     Yoyo and Ryan
 Ted, Cynthia, Erica and Drew and our children :) Drew was enlisted to be the first base couch for Zach's team. He had a great time doing that.
Zach's team won! Good game! 


We shopped today, or let me say, I did most of the shopping. Got some shirts so I don't feel like I am wearing the same ones for the next month :) 

We went to grab a bite to eat at a good pizza joint with the fam and Karen's parents and sister.

Happy 4th Anniversary to Christine and David Beal. It was an honor to be your Maid of Honor. 

We hit the road early tomorrow for Chicago!!!!!

On the road again....

No comments:

Post a Comment