Monday, June 24, 2013

Always Good to Have a Back Up Plan

Hey There!

    We really didn't have a plan....but we did find one. We have been in Edmonton since Friday. This was not the plan. The originally plan was Banff for three, Calgary for one and Edmonton for one night. Well it turned out to be that we couldn't even get to Banff, Calgary for one night during the flood and then the remaining four we just decided to hang around here and relax before we really had to hit the road hard.
We have enjoyed our time here. It had been nice to just hang out and rejuvenate. We are truly sorry we didn't get to see Banff. We will just have to go again

    Yesterday and today we enjoyed lazy mornings and then checked out West Edmonton Mall. It is massive! We walked around and I did a little shopping...:) Today, when we went back we checked out the water park....yes, a water park in the mall, and a amusement park, and a live animal show with seals....









 We did some walking yesterday in a nice park close to the mall.The dogs seemed to like it. They have been great and very resilient through this trip. I like this action shot of YoYo and his three legs. 


Bobby



~I bought aviators. Drew said I looked goofy, but I didn't believe him until I saw this pic~

 My winter coat, lol, NO, but I did get some good tips from a girl who worked at this store.


On to Fort St John tomorrow, which means we will leave Alberta and on to British Columbia.


1 comment:

  1. I am loving that coat girl! LOL!

    Chels @ Red Velvet Rooster

    ReplyDelete